Random Backyard Sunset Pictures

We were outside taking pictures of our friend's  dune buggy and decided to take advantage of the lovely sky lighting. Daisy wasn't interested, and I had just gotten out of the shower.


I remember as a kid trying to perfect my smile because my upper lip would go flat when I smiled and I thought it looked dumb, so I started curling my top lip. It became a habit until recently when I've tried to stop doing it and just let my mouth do whatever they naturally do (with proper amounts of Chapstick at least). My kids must notice my smaller upper lip when I smile because both Brighton and Adaira went through a period of lip curling, as evidenced below. We did a retake with Adaira given specific instruction not to do that! Her lips are plenty full with no flatness going on.


Those teeth of hers have been MIA for almost a year. She will likely have some braces in her future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daisy's baptism day