AUDRA
Today while driving I was thinking how blessed I am to have such a wonderful wife.
I notice you don't have manicured nails, the most stylish haircut, the most trendy clothes or regular massage appointments.
Your home isn't appointed with posh furniture and your walls aren't adorned with contemporary art or even fancy family photos.
You don't drive a luxury vehicle and after the small vehicles you have recently driven, the minivan seems like quite a treat.
You don't feel the need to spend hours getting ready to leave the house or getting your body in the perfect physical shape in the gym.
You don't have these things, not because you don't want them - if I made twice what I do, you probably would be enjoying several of them right now.
You don't have these things because you are willing to sacrifice them for me, for our family.
I wish I could spoil you with these things but I am ever grateful that you are (mostly:-) satisfied with things as they are now.
I am so thankful, we are all thankful (someday the kids will realize this too) that you are so easy to please and can be content with what you have.
I love you Audra
Justin

Comments