For the blog rolls....
I've created another public blog that I will post short updates to that will link to our blog. If you have us on your blog roll then you can change the address to this blog and that way it will show an update when we have a new post and will have a link to our private blog. Thanks to my friend Krista for the idea :)
The public blog is owensbloglinks.blogspot.com
I've created another public blog that I will post short updates to that will link to our blog. If you have us on your blog roll then you can change the address to this blog and that way it will show an update when we have a new post and will have a link to our private blog. Thanks to my friend Krista for the idea :)
The public blog is owensbloglinks.blogspot.com
Comments
P.S. I'm looking forward to the rough stage of my boys going through baby/grown-up teeth. I guess the good thing is that they're young enough when it happens that they're not too self conscious about what they look like.