Little Glimpse
Want to hear how my day went? So typical. Apparently Brighton was spying on me and taking notes. He was hiding behind me in a kiddie tent I let him setup, peering out through the screen. His synopsis made me laugh so hard.
"Day 1, 9/30/2013
5:05pm: Mom is looking at photos of us: someone took a picture of Daisy's butt, Mom is still looking at it, still looking at pictures.
5:11pm: Dale complains to mom, eventually says stop, and now I have to let him in now.
5:14pm: Mom is now on Facebook, mom is now looking at photos, is fighting with Adaira, Adaira is complaining, Mom says to go away, is giving her a lecture, Mom threatens Adaira, laughs at her because she is a drama queen. Adaira is sent to room, Adaira will not go, Adaira complains, keeps complaining, Mom takes and forces Adaira to room, I am sent to room, can't come out until dinner time, goodbye.
6pm: We come back out, Dad is home, I go out to jump with Dale.
6:07pm I come back in, Mom is preparing dinner."
This was left as a draft for a long time because I was pretty sure it was Adaira who took the picture of Daisy's but and she was embarrassed about me thinking it was her. Now that it has been a while, I think it's funny.
"Day 1, 9/30/2013
5:05pm: Mom is looking at photos of us: someone took a picture of Daisy's butt, Mom is still looking at it, still looking at pictures.
5:11pm: Dale complains to mom, eventually says stop, and now I have to let him in now.
5:14pm: Mom is now on Facebook, mom is now looking at photos, is fighting with Adaira, Adaira is complaining, Mom says to go away, is giving her a lecture, Mom threatens Adaira, laughs at her because she is a drama queen. Adaira is sent to room, Adaira will not go, Adaira complains, keeps complaining, Mom takes and forces Adaira to room, I am sent to room, can't come out until dinner time, goodbye.
6pm: We come back out, Dad is home, I go out to jump with Dale.
6:07pm I come back in, Mom is preparing dinner."
This was left as a draft for a long time because I was pretty sure it was Adaira who took the picture of Daisy's but and she was embarrassed about me thinking it was her. Now that it has been a while, I think it's funny.
Comments