This morning at breakfast Brighton asked me if I could enroll him in
college classes while he is in high school, because he doesn't want to
be in college for eight years. I said "I'd love to Brighton! But you
know college is only four years, and then you have the option for a
Masters or a doctorate" He says "I want to get a doctorate" and Adaira
says "I want to get a nurserate!" Ha ha ha, love her.
"Have you made the blog private yet?" - Special Agent Justin Owens "No" - Me "We need to do that" - Special Agent Justin Owens "Why?" - Me "BeCAUSE I don't want people to see our stuff. There's weirdos and pedophiles out there and I don't want people to have access to our stuff" - Special Agent Justin Owens "But we have friends who aren't really close friends that look at it" - Me "What about people that don't like law enforcement and the IRS and see stuff like this and come do crap to our house" - Special Agent Justin Owens "Ha Ha" - Me as I type this as he is talking to me. "They could come shoot us!" - Special Agent Justin Owens as he quietly shakes his head and gets up and leaves and mocks me for mocking him. "I'm drinking milk without a cup so there!" - Special Agent Justin Owens Okay I guess I should make our blog private. Justin is in law enforc...
Comments