Dale's latest escapades....
A tube of toothpaste along the bed frame? Check.
Doesn't matter if you are on the fence or not, when you gotta go, you gotta go...
Watching stuff disappear down the drain in the bathroom is so exciting! After a week or so the water quits draining, so Mom and Dad get to dismantle the trap and find all sorts of treasures! (two toothbrushes, small lip-gloss applicator, and 13 acorns I stole from Brighton's stash!)
I like to brake things... I broke the bottom sliding drawer on this spice rack a while back (after mom had to remove all the spices because I kept getting into them). Finally I just ripped off the door completely.
Some great artwork, after I scribbled all over Brighton's desk, I moved on to the wall and then was so excited to call for Mom and show her my airplane and my hand... She had a hard time being mad because I was sooo proud of myself.
I'm cute in my underwear sucking my fingers, but I am a little DEVIL!
Comments
You know I take pictures of all the crazy days too so I can remember that it was as wild as it really was when they grow up. As long as you take pictures of the great times with the kiddos too, right? (which you definitely do) and you're so great at saying all the great things about your kids too.
I love that with each birthday you write a tribute to them and give an anual update on their personalities and accomplishments. I got the idea from you to do that on my blog...