When Brighton Gets the Camera....
It's so funny what children like to do when they think no one else is watching! I often find very random photos on our camera when it has slipped out of my hands for a few moments. Brighton came up to me and asked me how to use the timer, and then he did it himself to show off his karate pose. I love this kid.
It's so funny what children like to do when they think no one else is watching! I often find very random photos on our camera when it has slipped out of my hands for a few moments. Brighton came up to me and asked me how to use the timer, and then he did it himself to show off his karate pose. I love this kid.
Comments
I like the first pictures with all the cousins. To me, it shows the molding of a mother: her first child is all dressed (in jeans) the third (Dale) is in between "dressed up" and bare essentials (the bigger baby).
I didn't realize Dale had so many boy cousins. That's pretty cool!
We're very excited to see you in the next couple days. Myself and the kiddos get in Sat. night. Maybe we could come by Sunday for the cousins to play or we could meet at your mom and dad's to say hello. Kalvin is very excited to see all his cousins!