This is a little out of order but I have a few pictures from our trip out last month. In Ft. Stockton TX we had to get new tires for the car dolly (it's a long story but it apparently wasn't manufactured right and it wears the outside of the tires out in about 750 miles). Then right in the Wal-Mart parking lot my battery went out. David took it out and I ran in and got a new one. After that we didn't stop anywhere but a gas station or a Wal-Mart just in case we needed anything. We felt fortunate that it happened right there. Any where else a 20 minute ordeal could have been several hours to a day.





I think I actually opened up the hood to take my picture. I did replace the spark plugs and wires once I made it to GA though. I was glad I had a capable shotgun along with me. We drove through the night on Monday and slept for a few hours in a Wal-Mart parking lot somewhere in Alabama. We traded off driving and made it to Jacksonville sometime late Tuesday afternoon. After a dinner David fell asleep by 5:00 PM. I followed a few hours later.





Wednesday we made it to the Bruinswick GA airport and David flew home. It was the first time since High School that we had that much time together. I am grateful for good friends. Thanks, man.












Yesterday, a new friend and I drove down to Orlando to go through the temple. I don't know if we'll have the opportunity when Audra makes it out with 3 kids so we went. A good and safe drive.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daisy's baptism day