Our FIRST puppy!
Ever since my beloved dog, Laddie, died when I was 13, I have wanted a Collie. He was just such an amazing, relaxed, loyal pet. The only problem is that Collies are expensive, and there aren't any breeders in AZ. That makes it hard to find one! I got lucky with a breeder up in Wyoming who was selling them with full breeding rights for a decent price, and she had what was called "Smooth Coat" Collies, which I had never heard of. One look at them on Google and I was hooked. They are beautiful and so much easier to maintain without the long hair! She was born January 17th and we got her March 19th. After flying her here we still spent over $1k for her, but she has been worth every penny. We named her Senna Cassia after the AZ wildflower. We hardly heard a bark or whine out of her in the first two weeks. She is sweet, obedient, and so good natured. We plan on buying a male and breeding her when she is older. These dogs are simply amazing.
She is growing quickly and we have yet to have any buyer's remorse for this girl.
How adorable is this picture?!
She is growing quickly and we have yet to have any buyer's remorse for this girl.




Comments