Exploring a new park in Mesa

Mesa has been getting quite the facelift lately since Justin & I lived there at the beginning of our marriage. Although I would still never move back to that ghetto, they have added a fabulous new park that our kids love visiting. Dale & Daisy and I went for the first time with Angie and her boys during the school day. The park was brand new but nice and empty.






Daisy & "Wee-yum"

 Dale & Tristen were playing on this cool web-thing and I knew a crash was imminent








 Daisy fell off and wasn't too impressed




 Throwing Star Wars Vader blasts at each other



 I hope my kids have great memories and friendships with their cousins when they are older. My family didn't have any cousins our age so it wasn't a blessing we got to enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daisy's baptism day