Brighton's First Scout Camp!


When Brighton turned 8 he was able to join our ward's cub scout troop. He hasn't been able to attend pack meetings because of baseball, but he was able to attend his first scout camp May 31-June 2 at the Heard Pueblo Day Camp in Phoenix and he was in Heaven for three days! He thoroughly loved all of it and I don't think he had a complaint about anything. He was gone from approximately 2-10:30pm every day for three days and I loved hearing him talk about the fun he was having and being so enthusiastic about returning each day. Justin was able to go as a leader on the third day and got these shots for me. I can tell just by looking at the different activities that Brighton was 100% happy to be there.









Maybe we should get him a rope to practice at home so he can have some skills to catch our crazy Ram if he ever gets out.

No doubt Brighton can't wait to do it again next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daisy's baptism day