"Have you made the blog private yet?" - Special Agent Justin Owens
"No" - Me
"We need to do that" - Special Agent Justin Owens
"Why?" - Me
"BeCAUSE I don't want people to see our stuff. There's weirdos and pedophiles out there and I don't want people to have access to our stuff" - Special Agent Justin Owens
"But we have friends who aren't really close friends that look at it" - Me
"What about people that don't like law enforcement and the IRS and see stuff like this and come do crap to our house" - Special Agent Justin Owens
"Ha Ha" - Me as I type this as he is talking to me.
 "They could come shoot us!" - Special Agent Justin Owens as he quietly shakes his head and gets up and leaves and mocks me for mocking him.
"I'm drinking milk without a cup so there!" - Special Agent Justin Owens

Okay I guess I should make our blog private. Justin is in law enforcement and investigating people and putting them in jail so perhaps it might be safe to not give potentially bitter and angry people a way to find our more about us. If you would like to be able to waste time looking at our blog the way I waste time looking at everyone else's, shoot me an email with your email at audraowens at gmail dot com, or leave a comment. I don't really care who sees it or when we last talked, or if I even like you, but if you don't intend to hurt us you're welcome to see our blog if you just send me your email. I'll leave this post up for a while to give y'all time.

Comments

Angie said…
Sign me up!
Angie said…
P.S. You two crack me up! Can't wait to get out there in October to see you guys.
Katrina said…
I want to read your blog of course, but I still am going to try to find out where you live!
Brett M said…
I promise not to hurt you. Will you invite me??
Trent & Lindz said…
Pick me! linsloo1 at juno dot com
Crystal said…
cmaiarose@hotmail.com
I love your little family blog- so cute :)
Katrina said…
maybe my email address would help
utahespinoza1@gmail.com
Krista said…
ooooh...send me an invite. kristaallphin at yahoo dot com. I love keeping up with you guys!
Kelsey said…
I'll admit it, I stalk you guys...but I wasn't planning on hurting anyone! kelsey_farmer@msn.com {it's my maiden name email, ha}
Kelly said…
i just read my kids your kids' comments and we all laughed and laughed. :)
kel.haught@gmail.com
Grandma Sawyer said…
I love keeping you with you guys. sawyerfam7@aol.com
Ashleigh said…
I love an invite, your kids are hilarious!
ashleighsbutler@gmail.com :)
Heather said…
i believe you have mine missy.. mustangchick8@gmail.com ... you guys are funny... gotta love the hubs
Anonymous said…
My husband is in law enforcement and investigates people, too which is why my "regular blog" is private.

I'll send you an e-mail later!
Brianne said…
Add me please!
trevorandbrianne at gmail.com
Angie said…
You didn't go off and start the private blog without me, did you? It's been a while since your last post...

Popular posts from this blog

Daisy's baptism day