You Know You Are DONE Being Pregnant When:

  • You refuse to bend over any more. I don't care that the floor is a mess and needs to be swept, or that my kids are now my servants any time I drop anything. Bending over is OUT until this soccer ball disappears from my midsection.

  • Your maternity clothes are too small for you. I feel a draft on my lower belly with half of my maternity shirts now, I'm starting to feel like my 10th grade Chemistry teacher whose shirt slowly rode up above his pot belly at least twice a week.

  • Your body feels like it belongs to senior citizen. I don't think there is a position I can get into without grunting anymore.

  • You are going to the chiropractor three days in a row to try and fix your screwed up SI joint that hasn't allowed you to sleep for a week, and it STILL hurts.

  • You can't gloss over with a simple "good" when people ask how you are feeling. You just grumpily say "don't ask".

  • Every time you look at yourself in the mirror naked and see your protruding jumbo belly the first words that come to your mind are "sick and wrong!"


I'm done! I'm scared to have baby #3 but time is crawling! Get out of my belly boy!

Comments

Katrina said…
Not to mention you are in the middle of an AZ summer!
Shannon said…
no way! I didn't know you were expecting! congrats...when are you due?
Trent & Lindz said…
You make it all sound so exciting! I can't wait:) haha!
Audra Owens said…
Trina, yeah I forgot to mention all the swelling in my ankles from this blasted heat!
Shannon I'm due at the end of the month (28th).
Thanks for reading!
Anonymous said…
I don't even remember when you're due? Ok so I just read your comment!!! What the crap?! You're due this month! I am sooo outta the loop, I guess that's what happens when I work 6 flippin' days a week now ;p

Oh and I'm done with that diet for now & down 15 lbs so BRING ON THE ELMER'S! Sockapuntesway!! Dobleway!! See ya.
Audra Owens said…
Why are you working 6 days a week?! Do you at least enjoy it? That's awesome you lost 15lbs on HCG, congrats.
Angie said…
Man, you were preggers ALL summer! What a nightmare! Was your electric bill through the roof or what?! How are those solar panels working?
Audra Owens said…
Angie,

Our electric bill hasn't been too bad, it was $181 for June but jumped to $300 for July, but July was a good 10 degrees hotter on average. Hopefully that's the worst of it! Apparently dad's was over $600 for July!

Popular posts from this blog

Daisy's baptism day